Friday, April 24, 2009

Monday

Micah will be having surgery on Monday at 12:10pm (well that's the time it is scheduled for). We are to be at the hospital at 10:45am. I am starting to get nervous. I am not excited at all about my baby having to have surgery. I am not excited that he will be in pain, i am not excited about any of this, actually I am crushed. I am heartbroken knowing that my baby will be in pain. But I know that God is with us. He is taking care of us. He has a plan! I pray that He guides the surgeons hands. I pray that HE keeps my baby safe. I pray that everything works out the way it suppsoed it and that Micah does wonderfully and that in a year or two we look back at this and just remember it as a nightmare that we went through instead of one we are living in.

No comments: