Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So BIG

Noah had his 9 month doctors appoitment today. He is HUGE. I know I know i've said this before but really he is.

Weight: 32lbs 5oz
Height: 31 1/4 inch
Head: I have no idea other than HUGE

He is off the charts still but the dr. said he is growing fine and he is developmentally right where he is supposed to be. :o) Most 2 year olds are not as heavy as Noah though and it's getting tougher and tougher on me to carry this little guy around the bigger and bigger I get.

Noah is learning how to crawl...he likes to army crawl...but today he did move forward one step (crawl) which is a first for us. Yesterday he pulled himself up onto his knees. I know we are in trouble soon, he is going to be a monster and into everything. Hopefully he will become less and less frustrated though once he can do what he wants to do. Or maybe not because then I will always be trying to get him to stay out of things.

I am now 21 1/2 weeks along. We are still struggling with what to name Noah's little brother. We have two names picked out. Miles Joseph or Elijah Voughn. I like both of them as does Seth, good thing we have 19 more weeks to figure it out! Baby flick or Jalapeno as we like to call him has started moving around more and more and likes to kick me, i think this is his way of letting me know that he is doing just fine where he is and to not worry. Ha..tell any parent not to worry and I am sure they will laugh at you as this just comes with the job!!!

Well it is nap time for both Noah and I, I just wanted to share with everyone how big our little guy is getting! Do they ever stop growing and changing?

God's Blessings

Melinda

No comments: