Wednesday, June 11, 2008

8 months old

Happy 8 month birthday Noah. (yesterday) We can hardly believe you are 8 months old. In only 4 short months you will be a year old. I do not understand where time has gone, since you were born my days are whirlwinds of fun and activity. You are the most amazing little boy any mom or dad could ever ask for. You constantly amaze your dad and I with all you do. Your smile lights up the room wherever we go.
We cannot believe how big you have gottten. (not that you started out small... I wouldn't call 9lbs 5oz small). At 30lbs and over 31 inches long you look more like a one year old than an 8 month old but we love every single inch of you!! Soon you will be crawling and I will probaly go gray with worry and stress over trying to keep you out of things, but we look forward to the milestones you will be meeting soon!
You have two teeth on the bottom and we are just waiting for the top ones to pop through, we think it could be any day now. You get up on all fours and look as though you are ready to take off. You sit up wonderfully and you are a talker. :o) I love every minute I get to spend with you as does your Papa.
We're not sure how you are going to react when your little brother or sister arrives in November, hopefully you will understand to some extent that you need to share mommy and daddy. I am sure you will be an amazing big brother!! I look forward to watching you play with your sister or brother!
We went swimming for the first time on Sunday at your God Parents house. You had so much fun! You were such a big boy and swam for close to 2 hours kicking your feet and splashing around. I thought maybe you would sleep in the next morning but of course you didn't, I guess there is just so much for you to learn that it's difficult to sleep when you'd rather be playing.
We love you so much Big Guy! You are amazing!!!
Love
Mama and Papa

No comments: