Saturday, January 12, 2008

Noah turned 3 months old!!!



Noah turned 3 months old on Thursday the 10th. He is getting so big. I know I am constantly saying how big he is, but seriously he just keeps growing and changing!!!! If I were to guess I would say that he weighs at least 17lbs and is somewhere around the 26in mark for length!! I am constantly amazed at how fast time is flying by us.

Noah has started to giggle some. Not allot yet, but some! It has been pretty cute. Seth was playing with him the other night and all of a sudden we got a giggle and then yesterday I was singing to Noah and dancing around like an idiot and he giggled at me a few times. Oh how amazing that sound is. I never understood the love that parents have for their children until I had Noah and boy it is amazing. I have a hard time putting him down at times because all I want to do is hold and snuggle him and let him know how much he is loved!

He defiantly has things that he likes and doesn't like already. He loves to be talked to and have funny faces made at him. This gets him cooing and smiling. But he HATES to be hungry. Oh my goodness he gets so mad. I'll have to try to get a recording of this because it is so funny, but sad at the same time. He isn't very patient.

Noah has started sleeping through the night, we've learned to put him down early and he sleeps much much better! He generally goes to bed around 8pm and wakes between 3-5am to eat and then back to bed for a few more hours. Our naps aren't as great yet, but we will work on those soon!

No comments: